Collection and Use of Personal Information
1. Who is a data controller?
DEML Group s.r.o., Jeneweinova 51a, 617 00 Brno
We process your personal information as a controller, i.e. we determine the way of their processing, purpose and time of keeping them and we may choose the other controllers to help us keep your data secure.
If you have any further questions you may contact us through this e-mail address:
2. The legal reason for the processing of personal data
We declare that we, as the data controller, comply with all lawful obligations required by applicable legislation, GDPR in particular, and that:
- We process your personal information only on the basis of a valid legal reason, specifically the contract performance, the legitimate interest and legal obligation or consent.
- We perform the obligation under Article 13 of the GDPR prior to the personal data processing.
- We allow you and support you in using your rights under the Personal Data Protection Act and the GDPR
3. The extent of processed data and processing purposes
We process personal information you entrust with us for the purpose of providing services and contract performance, accounting and marketing.
4. Storage limitation
We retain your personal information for a fixed period of time. These time limits are defined by law.
5. Security and privacy
We protect personal information to the fullest possible extent using modern technologies that comply with the level of technical development. Our company have accepted all possible technical and organizational measures that prevent the abuse, damage or destruction of personal data and we regularly review them. We keep them safe as if they were ours.
6. Data transmission to the third parties
Only our employees and co-workers, who are confidential and trained in the security of personal data processing, have an access to your personal information. Most processing operations are handled by ourselves and we do not need third parties.
7. Data transmission outside the European Union
We process data only in the European Union or in countries that provide an adequate level of protection on the basis of the European Commission´s decision.
8. The right to be forgotten
You have also the right to erasure (be forgotten). We do not want to forget about you, but
if you wish so, you have the right. In that case, we will delete all your personal data from our system and the system of all partial processors and backups.
In some cases, we are bound by a statutory obligation, for example, we must record the issued tax documents during a time period prescribed by law.
9. Complaint at the Office for Personal Data Protection
If you feel we do not comply with the law in the processing of your personal information, you may use the right to address your complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection. We will beg lad if you first tell us about this suspicion that we can do something about it and correct any mistake.
10. Duty of confidentiality
We assure you that our employees and co-workers who process your personal information are required to maintain confidentiality about these data and security measures whose disclosure would compromise the security of your personal information. This confidentiality persists even after the termination of a contract. Without your consent, your personal data will not be released to any third party.